Write about the best gift you have received.

 The best gift I've received was from my best friend. Last year she made me a scrapbook for my birthday with all of our memories and pictures together. It was so thoughtful and it made me cry so much. Every page has a different theme with pictures, little mementos, and thoughtful, loving words. It is my favorite gift I've ever gotten and I keep it at my bedside table to look through sometimes at night. 

Today in class we learned about informal and formal language, and we started our argument paragraph.

I learned how to tell the difference and the elements in informal and formal language. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths

Write about something that you wish you had more of